''I am not in Debt'' Nollywood actress Empress Njamah



Empress Njamah
Empress Njamah
Estranged Timaya’s lover and Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah has replied to the news going round that she is in a debt.

NigeriaFilms reports that the actress who had a messy relationship with musician boyfriend Timaya, has responded to debt rumours which went viral two weeks ago.  It was reported that the actress owed a Port Harcourt-based lady a huge amount of money, which is supposedly meant to be paid to the lady for buying  human hair from the lady, but the actress  could not pay.

However, the actress cum  business woman has denied the rumours, saying its a cheap publicity stunt, in her words:  “Two nights ago, a friend told me (about this matter), and when I told my friends that were together with me, you need to see the way they laughed,”

“If that person is looking for cheap publicity a medium to get popular, she should check her mother. I sell hair and have been selling hair for over eight years (original, not processed). I am not a vain person, I run businesses and I have my rules. Why would I owe? I am busy running my charity work. Cheap talk.” Empress explained.


It would be recalled that just recently, the actress, who affirmed in a recent interview that she is an extremist,  said that families who have  richer wives than husbands are in danger.


You May Also Like:




No comments

Powered by Blogger.